Friday, November 9, 2012

Here's a screen cast I made touting the benefits of LinkedIn.com's profile page.  The video shows my clear ignorance of how to use most of the rest of the site.  [Please note: I actually do recognize how interesting and important it is that my extended network includes people who work on the Kindle; my comments are meant to suggest that knowing that I am somewhat connected to this critical content provider and knowing how to make use of this network are different things.  My ignorance comes in knowing how to use these network contacts.  Clearly the Kindle and the digital content loaded onto the Kindle are of utmost importance to libraries and librarians.  Working with the people who provide this content could be hugely beneficial to libraries everywhere.  I just don't know yet how to leverage my LinkedIn extended network to bring about such an effort.  Maybe I should be talking to my cousin more often.]


Unable to display content. Adobe Flash is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment